Now Recruiting - New Business Sales Executive
06 December 2017
Main Role: We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic, sales driven candidates to join our sales team on a permanent basis. Depending on experience the role can be internal or field based
Silk Group are a leading supplier of Creative Promotional Merchandise and Corporate Clothing with over 25yrs experience. With our creative in house team we have a highly regarded reputation to deliver results. We are based in a modern office in Bolton, Greater Manchester and deal with clients across the UK. We deal with private and public sector organisations and due to rapid expansion and an office in the south we now offer an excellent opportunity to join our business.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Business development; building your client base whilst retaining existing clients.
- Once you have successfully identified new business and converted your prospects in to clients, you will manage their portfolio, understanding their individual needs and building strong working relationships to support them on an on going basis.
- Within this role you will conduct inbound and outbound calls to support customers with general enquiries, provide product specifications, take customer orders, and understand their specifications of design, quantity, and deadlines.
- To ensure the customers order is accurate and will be completed in a timely manner you will liaise between departments and with external suppliers.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience within a sales environment.
- Proven experience working to and achieving targets,
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills,
- Strong IT skills,
- Excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years + experience in an account manager role, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets, preferably within the promotional products industry.
Salary: Above industry standards, including uncapped commission structure
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com
with your CV and cover letter outlining why we should invite you into see the team.